Dear Friends of Tick-borne Conditions United: So much has happened…
And that’s a wrap!
Despite all the challenges of 2020, we accomplished some major milestones here at Tick-borne Conditions United. Watch our 2020 Year in Review video above.
In 2020 we:
- Coordinated multiple public input presentations to the Tick-borne Disease Working Group
- Worked with the Center for Lyme Action to advocate for funding of the historic Kay Hagan Tick Act and other research.
- Presented numerous seminars on Alpha-gal Syndrome
- Conducted research on tick-borne illness symptoms and patient experiences
- Released information on Covid-19 and Alpha-gal Syndrome
- Served on the Alpha-gal Syndrome Subcommittee of the Federal Tick-borne Disease Working Group, see their groundbreaking report on Alpha-gal Syndrome here.
In addition to all these activities, we received a $25,000 grant and numerous other donations to further our education programs on Alpha-gal Syndrome. All in all, we’ve raised almost $40,000 in our first full year as a nonprofit!
Thanks for all you do to support Tick-borne Conditions United! We could not do this work without you.
We wish you a safe, tick-free and happy new year!
Beth and Jennifer
Beth Carrison, INHC
CoFounder and Director of Advocacy
Jennifer Platt, DrPH
CoFounder and Director of Programs